AYRSHIRE WEDDING CARS
Terms & Conditions
1. All wedding hire bookings are considered ‘confirmed’ with Ayrshire Wedding Cars after both the deposit has been paid and booking details have been received. A non refundable deposit payment of £40 per car will secure each car on the agreed wedding date. However we will be happy to return your deposit payment if you cancel six months prior to the wedding date. Cancellation must be in writing or email.
2. Emailed confirmation can be sent as a receipt of a deposit payment or booking. The outstanding balance if paid via credit / debit card must be paid up to 30 days prior the wedding ceremony. Alternatively will are happy to accept a cash payment on the day of the ceremony. This must be paid to one of our drivers at the first pick up point.
3. All cancellations must be in writing / email to Ayrshire Wedding Cars. If any vehicles are cancelled 35 days prior to the wedding date the full balance would still be due. The vehicle would be re-advertised but if we do not take another booking for your wedding date the full payment would still due. If however we do manage to secure a booking for this date the full balance paid will be refunded, minus the £40 deposit payment.
4. If the wedding date of a confirmed booking is changed we will transfer the deposit payment over to the new date if we have availability. If the date is not available the £40 deposit payment per car would not be returned.
5. If the wedding date is changed the date within 35 days of the original wedding date and the new wedding date is unavailable, then the full balance would still be due in full.
6. Although every effort is made to provide the vehicle booked Ayrshire Wedding Cars reserve the right to substitute vehicles in the event of an unforeseen mechanical failure or other circumstances outwith our control. In the event of a lesser costing vehicle being supplied we would refund the difference. When a vehicle of a higher cost is substituted no additional cost would be charged.
In the very rare event a breakdown takes place on route to the wedding ceremony, every possible effort will be made by Ayrshire Wedding Cars to arrange alternative transportation. In the highly unlikely event of a delay resulting in a missed wedding ceremony, a full refund including initial deposit payment would be offered. If there is a breakdown after the wedding ceremony that prevents any members of the bridal party arriving at the reception a refund would be offered dependent on the proportion of the journey that has been missed and taking into account any loss of any photographic opportunities lost that were due to be taken at the reception venue. The refund offered will be dependent on which members of the bridal party are effected.
7. All our wedding car and chauffeurs will be immaculately presented. Our chauffeurs will wear dark grey / black suits, white shirts and matching silver ties. The cars will be dressed with your chosen ribbon and bow colour.
8. We understand the complexities of the day and timings involved and taking this into consideration our chauffeurs will when possible arrive earlier than the specified arrival time. We ask politely that all passengers will be ready for departure at the agreed specified time. Please note that our vehicles only carry the maximum number of passengers they are insured to carry. The Beauford’s are only three passengers, the Chrysler 300 Saloons are only 4 passengers, the Limousines are only 8 passengers and the VW Camper is only 6 passengers plus the driver.
9. Ayrshire Wedding Cars will not be held responsible if the wedding/ceremony is completely missed due to the time keeping of the wedding/ceremony party or guests.
10. Ayrshire Wedding Cars will select the routes required based on local knowledge and or sat nav. Our drivers use their judgement driving at a safe and sensible speed taking into consideration the road and weather conditions.
11. Every effort will be made to arrive at the scheduled locations in time but no responsibility can be taken for unforeseen road closures or for restrictions relating to vehicle access to any location or unforeseen physical delays on route to the ceremony or adverse weather conditions. Ayrshire Wedding Cars cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to any circumstances beyond our control. We recommend that you are covered by adequate wedding insurance.
12. You will be responsible for any accidental or intentional damage caused to the vehicle by yourselves or your wedding guests. A minimum fee of £100 will be charged to cover the valeting costs should damage be caused by any passenger through drink, food or illness.
13. We advise that smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles. All items left in our vehicles are at the owners own risk and no responsibility will be taken for their loss or damage. Every effort will be made by our drivers to return any property found.
14. All our cars are fitted with appropriate seat belts. The law requires all passengers to wear seat belts, although politely done, this is required. If a child under the age of 4 be required to be transported it is your responsibility to provide the appropriate child / booster seat. Ayrshire Wedding Cars are happy to transfer younger children but only when an appropriate child seat has been fitted by a parent or guardian. Our drivers are not be responsible for the fitting child seats.
15 . Passengers are requested to make sure that all belongings are with them before leaving the vehicle. Valuables should not be left in the vehicle during the wedding ceremony. Every effort is made to ensure against damage to or loss of property for any member of the wedding party when either stationary or travelling in our vehicles. Every effort is made to ensure our vehicles are safe to travel in and free from any defects. Ayrshire Wedding Cars can not accept responsibility to any damage to property belonging to any member of the wedding party caused by any part of any vehicle or by any staff member, unless it can be proven we were knowingly negligent or reckless.
16. Ayrshire Wedding Cars may take photographs for their own promotional use, they may appear on our social media sites and website and by agreeing to these conditions you have given Ayrshire Wedding Cars permission to do so, we will own and retain copyright of any image taken but will happily share with anyone requiring a copy.
17. We reserve the right to amend our terms and Conditions at any time.
18. By returning your booking completed booking details you will have deemed to have agreed and accepted the above terms and conditions.
Thank you for booking with Ayrshire Wedding Cars, we enjoy our work and look forward to seeing you and your families on your special day.